Salary Up to £24,000 per annum
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Dolores Gnapi
Date posted 06 September 2018 2018-09-062018-11-05 media UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Global Media Company in Central London are looking for a Credit Controller to join their team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Credit Conntrol Manager, this an amazing opportunity to work for a market leader.
Credit Controller's main duties:
Contacting customers for payment of overdue invoices by phone, email and letter
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Cash and cheque allocation
- Providing a reliable and trustworthy customer service, taking ownership of customers queries
- Operating and maintaining customer related information and to maintain accurate records
- Working with other teams in the business to ensure delays to payments by customers are eliminated
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
- Despatching statements and chasing letters
The credit controller will have proven experience in the above duties. You must also have the ability to work and manage your own time effectively.
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Previous Credit Control experience is preferred but not essential
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- The ability to manage workload under pressure
- Excellent team work skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Good knowledge of accounting procedures
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Knowledge of SUN accounts preferable
This is a great opportunity for a Credit Controller who wants to work for an established and vibrant business.
If the above sounds like you please apply now!