Salary £20,000 - £23,000 per annum
Consultant Matthew Simms
Date posted 06 September 2018 2018-09-062018-11-03 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Scientific Games has partnered with Robert Walters to recruit an experienced and motivated Credit Controller to join their growing finance team.
Scientific Games is a NASDAQ listed, global leader in the gaming and lottery industries, with Global headquarters in Las Vegas and over 9,500 staff across the world.
The Group is on a mission to create the world’s best gaming and lottery experience for its customers.
The Group operates through three divisions – Gaming, Lottery and Digital. Collectively these offer customers a fully integrated technology platform and a customer focuses experience.
All of Scientific Games’ divisions and employees are guided by the same core values:
By the Rules: Maintain integrity in everything we do.
To Improve the Game: Continuously innovate and raise the bar.
With Passion: We love what we do and have fun doing it!
Smart: Take ownership and hold ourselves accountable.
Together: One mission, one team, one Scientific Games.
To Win: Surpass the expectations of our stakeholders.
Credit controller key responsibilities:
• End to end credit control
• Proactive checking and chasing of invoices, resolving customer enquiries and complaints
• Achievement of the monthly targets
• Developing a strong understanding of the systems and processes
• Improve the timely collection of debt
• Setting and controlling credit limits based on external reports
• Ensuring great relationships are established with customers, suppliers and internal colleagues
Credit controller key requirements:
• Ability to effectively process and manage a large number of debts with a range of clients
• Target driven
• Excellent communication (both written and verbal), with the ability to build rapport and communicate at all levels
• A team player with personality, empathy and a drive to succeed
• Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
• Strong working experience in a Credit Control role is essential
• IT literate, comfortable using MS packages - especially Excel
To apply please click below or send your CV to Matthew.firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 (0)161 240 7451.
All third-party applications will be sent to Robert Walters.