Salary £21,000 - £24,500 per annum
Consultant Georgina Charlesworth
Date posted 06 September 2018 2018-09-062018-10-31 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
We are pleased to be recruiting for a Global business based near Dunstable, we are looking for a credit controller to join their busy and vibrant credit control team on a permanent basis paying up to £24,500. We are looking for those who have had working knowledge of credit control duties but also those who are at the start of their credit control or accountancy career, who are keen on pursuing this profession as a career path. Progression and development will be offered in this role.
Credit Controller: basic overview of package:
£21,000 - £24,500 with added benefits - hours are 9-5 - Monday to Friday.
Job summary - Credit Controller:
- To manage a portfolio of existing and new customers, with the purpose of controlling, reducing and maintaining debt.
- To handle and resolve all queries as and when required.
- To always offer support to other team members as and when required.
Job duties - A full breakdown of job duties will be offered post application:
- Collect overdue debt via phone , email and letter
- Build and develop strong internal and external customer relationships
- Query resolution
- Account reconciliation
- Debt reporting
- Attend meetings as required
- Ad hoc finance administration work
Who are we looking for ?
- The credit controller would be hard working , take ownership of their role, have a good sense of humour and would be ambitious and driven.
- We are looking for those with working knowledge of the above duties but also those who are at the start of their credit control / accounts career, who want to be in a team where progression and development will be offered.
- Those who desire to progress within credit control and create a career within this field will hold an advantage.
- Those who have working knowledge of SAP will hold an advantage.
- Those who are wishing to pursue a qualification in ICM will hold an advantage ( if you are already studying this great, if you haven't started it yet, no problem)
What will be offered?
- A chance to be part of a growing team where progression and development will be offered to the candidates who want to pursue their career within this business.
- A competitive salary of £21,000 - 24500 dependant on experience
- A benefit package which includes excellent pension and other healthcare add ons
- Full details of benefits will be given post application