Credit Control Administrator
Salary £18,000 - £19,000 per annum
Consultant Kay Edle
Date posted 20 August 2018 2018-08-202018-10-19 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Excellent permanent Credit Control Administrator opportunity – £18,000 - £19,000 - Watford!
An extremely successful retail business is looking for a permanent Credit Control Administrator to join their large finance team. A great opportunity to join a fantastic business with a brilliant team. The role will be based in Watford and the salary will be £18,000 - £19,000.
Within the role of Credit Control Administrator, you will be responsible for supporting the Regional Team with the following:
- Collating and entering customer payment details on SAP
- Dealing with Customer Queries
- Reconciling Daily Banking against credit cards, cash, cheques, BACS, etc.
- Reconciling Petty Cash for all regional showrooms
- Liaising with Sales Individuals to ensure all customer accounts are correct and reconciled
- Supporting Sales Ledger with other tasks and queries
- Generating credit notes relating to returns, price corrections etc.
- Authorizing orders/deliveries dependent on customer credit status.
- Generating daily invoices
- Reconciling customer accounts
- Opening new customer accounts with relevant checks.
- Processing refunds.
- Other Ad hoc tasks as required
- Have relevant experience within a credit control role or a finance admin role
- You must be able to work on a team and in a fast paced environment
- Good knowledge of Excel and SAP is desired
- Have a good work ethic and have good communication skills
If you are interested, then please email me your up to date CV ASAP to Kay.Edle@robertwalters.com or give me a call on 01727 617010. Interviews will be arranged immediately.