Salary £21,000 - £26,000 per annum
Consultant Robert McShane
Date posted 03 August 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
A rarely available standalone Credit Control position has just become available at one the most profitable and growing business in Birmingham. Reporting directly into the Credit Manager this role will offer you outstanding personnel development and career progression for an experienced professional.
About the Credit Controller Position
In this business-critical Credit Controller role, you will be responsible for the revenue creation and collection function for elements of the business, Creation and posting of invoices. Issuing and collection of revenue creating instalment plans and minimising risk and maximising cash flow for the business. Helping to maintain cost control and assisting with the postings to the management accounts.
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Controller
- Primary credit controller for all Birmingham and Manchester
- Managing the Change of Circumstances process across all partners
- Assisting with the credit control function across all partners
- Analysing and presenting data in clear and concise format
- Demonstrating credit control skills in a sensitive and professional manner to maintain the strength of the brand
- Accurate and concise recording of information relating to the sales ledger
- Demonstrating good communication skills with internal department's
- Control and manage risk when extending credit
- Database Management.
- Service delivery experience essential
- Finance Function experience essential
- Sales Ledger experience essential
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel – ability to complete V look ups and Pivot Tables
- High standard of literacy and numeracy
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Methodical and accurate with a proven ability to focus on detail
- Excellent and proven communication skills
- Experience of Sales Ledger databases desirable
This growing business needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you possess a passion to drive change and want to take a positive step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Credit Control Position.
To express your interest, please email why you believe you are right for this role and your CV to Robert.firstname.lastname@example.org