Salary £23,000 - £26,000 per annum
Location High Wycombe
Consultant Kay Edle
Date posted 24 July 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
Excellent permanent Credit Controller opportunity – £23,000 - £26,000 – High Wycombe An extremely successful retail business is looking for a permanent Credit Controller to join their large finance team. A great opportunity to join a fantastic business with a brilliant team.
Excellent permanent Credit Controller opportunity – £23,000 - £26,000 – High Wycombe
An extremely successful retail business is looking for a permanent Credit Controller to join their large finance team. A great opportunity to join a fantastic business with a brilliant team. Within the role of Credit Controller, you perform routine accounting duties associated with the accounts receivable process including Customer Chasing & Cash Allocation.
- These duties include the processing of account applications in accordance with current procedures and in coordination with the outsourcing partner.
- You will also be responsible for authorising customer credit limits by reviewing on-line credit information reports and other available information.
- Chase customers in Accordance with payment terms and collect overdue debt
- Maximise sales while minimising risk
- Ensure that customer/sales/customer service (where appropriate) are notified of any problems with orders before close of business
- Achieves department KPI’s in relation to achieving targets and undertaking activities within defined time limits
- Minimum 2 years experience in credit collections & assessment
- Good knowledge of SAP and Excel
- Have a good work ethic and have good communication skills
- Eye for detail
- Ability to handle difficult callers
The right person will be working for a reputable company with a hard-working team who strongly believe in team work. There will also be an opportunity to be given financial support with studies. You must be a strong credit controller with experience of company accounts, credit assessing and process improvements.
Salary for the role of Credit Controller is £23,000 - £26,000, plus 24 days holiday plus bank holiday, free car parking, study support, flexible working hours and other company specific benefits.