Salary £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
Consultant Robert McShane
Date posted 20 July 2018 2018-07-202018-09-18 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting Credit Control position has arisen at a highly successful business based in South Birmingham. Joining the finance team in this newly created position, you will engage with clients across the country to ensure that payments are received with the highest efficiency.
As a credit controller your key tasks & responsibilities will be:
- Managing a portfolio of client accounts
- Taking responsibility to drive the resolution of client queries
- Allocate payments to the client accounts
- Produce weekly debt reports for the operational teams
- Ensure the credit policy is adhered to
- Ad hoc tasks that may be required in relation to client accounts.
As a credit controller you will have:
- Experience of collections and or customer services
- 2 years’ experience working within in Credit Control
- Demonstrate a confident telephone manner
- Strong communication skills to various levels of stakeholders
- Building relationships
- Good problem-solving skills
- IT literate with a good level of Excel Skills
- Recover outstanding payments by phone and email
- Manage payment dates.
- Manage un allocated cash
- Strong attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Credit Controller to join a vibrant business. In addition to a competitive salary and good benefits, the business is also committed to the personal development of their employees. Apply today or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org