Senior Credit Controller
Salary £30,000 - £40,000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Gary Darlington
Date posted 16 July 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
Leading Media business based in Manchester City Centre have created a new role for a Senior Credit Controller to look after their small but growing credit function.
The role has been created due to continued growth both organically and via acquisition, the business see the role developing into a Credit Manager role as they transfer further work into Manchester from their various UK businesses.
- Build strong relationships with internal and contacts across the group and external clients to assist with payment of invoices
- Attend monthly calls with senior managers to discuss outstanding queries
- Suggest and drive process improvements across credit control
- Production of month-end invoice run
- Involvement in project work and finance system implementation
- Additional ad hoc tasks
Key Skills Required;
- Experience of leading a small team in a credit control environment
- Ambition to develop, progress and build a team
- Strong communicator ability to liaise & influence with senior stakeholders
- Appetite to get involved in process and system improvement projects
This is a an excellent opportunity to join this leading business in this newly created position. The business have an excellent, fun culture. You will be given the autonomy to grow and develop your team, implement process improvements and raise your profile quickly with the business.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01612407474