French Credit Controller
Salary £27,000 - £30,000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Paige Wright
Date posted 10 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity has become available for a career driven native French Credit Controller to join an award winning global listed business. The business has grown significantly over the last few years with an aggressive growth strategy in place. They are now looking for someone with a focused attitude to work closely with the Credit Manager and Director of Credit & Billing.
French Credit Controller duties:
- To manage the outstanding sales balances by leveraging internal & external relationships to ensure timely payments & if necessary negotiating re-payment plans
- Authorise orders as appropriate & if necessary negotiate/suspend credit facilities to facilitate order release
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with focus on a quick, regular and accurate order release
- Reconcile customer accounts ensuring payments are accurately allocated to the appropriate account & invoices
- Review new customer application forms rating them for credit worthiness & establishing credit limit & terms
- Set credit limits in line with customers’ turnover & forward orders. Review credit limits within the guidelines of our credit reference agencies and credit insurer
- Follow collection procedures for overdue accounts, focused on the use of telephone collection techniques through to debt collection/legal action
- Achieve agreed monthly cash in target & reconciliation of daily cash.
As a French Credit Controller, you should have/be:
- Native French Speaking
- Experience of credit control
- Ability to prioritise & used to managing own ledger
- Have disciplined approach to collection with ability to organise your own day
- Used to making a high volume of calls and coping with busy periods of trade
- Focus on dispute management and a "first right time approach"
If you are Native French and feel this Credit Controller position is for you, please apply now!
Location - Central London
Industry - Recruitment Consultancy