Order-to-Cash Accounting Analyst
Salary £27,000 - £29,000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Consultant Laura Watt
Date posted 05 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client are a successful and well-known local employer who are looking for an Order-to-Cash Accounting Analyst to work within their UK business – turnover £1billion.
The role works closely with the Customer Accounting, Sales and Operations team in all finance transactional queries, process and reporting to enable accurate audits and strict compliance.
As Order-to-Cash Accounting Analyst your role will include:
- Extensive liaison with the relevant teams and shared service centre to identify, explain and follow through on queries, special billing requirements and process issues
- Ensure timely resolution of queries focusing on right first time, accuracy and speed of resolution
- Run order-to-cash reporting on a weekly and monthly basis. Analyse data and take appropriate action on improvement areas
- Review reasons for credit notes and present analysis to Head of OTC and discuss areas of improvement
- Ensure timely resolution of issues to minimise ageing of the transactions on hold including monitoring volumes
The ideal candidate:
Strength of personality to constructively challenge and influence colleagues across various global teams
Ability to challenge and communicate, using effective influencing skills
Process driven and solution oriented