Salary £27,000 - £30,000 per annum
Consultant Paige Wright
Date posted 05 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
This FMCG business are one of the most dynamic and fast-growing wine companies in the UK, supplying a wide range of premium wines to all sectors of the trade including resturants, regional wine merchants and multiple grocers and Specialist. They are now looking to recruit a Credit Controller in the need to expand their credit function.
Credit Controller key responsibilities:
- Chasing overdue debts in the UK and Ireland by phone, letter and email.
- Working to monthly and annual collections targets
- Processing new account applications
- Credit checking new and existing customers
- Posting the daily banking and allocation of payments
- Processing and generating reminder letters and monthly statements
- Investigating and resolving queries relating to non-payment of invoices
- Liaising with the Sales and Customer Service teams on credit control issues
- Manage as part of the Team the Credit Control Inbox
- Generating Monthly Statements
- Processing and Posting bi-monthly Direct Debit runs
If this Credit Controller position is a role you'd be interested in, please apply now!
Location - Clapham North, London