Salary £22,000 - £26,000 per annum + tbc
Consultant Eden Reeves
Date posted 05 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client, a multinational FMCG business is looking for a Credit Controller to join their team in Bracknell.
My client is a multinational, FMCG business with a recognisable brand presence across the world.
This role has a direct reporting line into the Credit Control Manager and provides an opportunity to be part of a great, close team and the wider finance function.
About the Credit Controller role:
Working as the Credit Controller you will be responsible for ensuring that cash relating to outstanding accounts is collected from an assigned ledger. The successful candidate will also be responsible for resolving internal and external queries, administering journals and processing client refunds as and where applicable. This role also requires strong communication skills, attention to detail and an initiative to manage your own workload when working towards weekly and monthly targets.
- Ensure outstanding accounts are collected by telephone, email and letters of correspondence.
- Liaise with internal and external Account Managers and key stakeholders to follow up on outstanding Purchase Orders.
- Attend debt review meetings providing accurate and up to date information for Account Managers and Senior management team(s).
- Forecast expected payments for Team Managers.
- Update internal database with concise and clear notes detailing progress on outstanding accounts.
- Raise credit paperwork.
- Issue copies of invoices and credits.
- Administer Journals – match credits and invoices.
- Administer credit card payments to Company standards.
- Process refunds as and where applicable.
- Manage Credit Control inbox, ensuring email queries are resolved as soon as possible.
- Provide high level of customer service with internal and external clients and resolve all queries in an efficient manner.
- Ensure post is cashed for all clients, in the absence of the Administrator.
- Responsible for adhering to all internal policy and procedures in relation to security best practice.
For the role of Credit Controller, my client is looking for the successful candidate to demonstrate the following;
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Proven communication skills, including verbal and written.
- Target orientated.
- Proven ability to work to deadlines.
- Demonstrable organisation skills.
- Proven ability to work within a team.
- Demonstrable understanding of credit control procedures and deadlines.
Based at their UK head office, this market leading business offer a great working environment, strong career progression and the opportunity to work for a brand which is experiencing significant growth and development.
If you are driven, determined and interested in this exciting Credit Controller position, please apply today or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation.