Salary £21,000 - £24,500 per annum
Consultant Joyin Adetola
Date posted 01 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
I am currently working with a exciting and dynamic business based in Macclesfield who are currently looking for an experienced credit controller to join their growing team.
As a credit controller your key tasks & responsibilities will be:
- Managing a portfolio of client accounts
- Taking responsibility to drive the resolution of client queries
- Allocate payments to the client accounts
- Produce weekly debt reports for the operational teams
- Ensure the credit policy is adhered to
- Ad hoc tasks that may be required in relation to client accounts.
As a credit controller you will have:
- Experience of collections and or customer services
- 2 years experience working within in Credit Control
- Demonstrate a confident telephone manner
- Strong communication skills to various levels of stakeholders
- Building relationships
- Good problem-solving skills
- IT literate with a good level of Excel Skills
- Worked with SAP
- Recover outstanding payments by phone and email
- Manage payment dates.
- Manage un allocated cash
- Strong attention to detail
If you believe this is you, or you know somebody who this role sounds good for : Send me your CV over to Joyin.email@example.com we also have a great referral scheme if you know somebody who this role sounds good for.