Dutch Speaking Credit Controller
Salary £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
Consultant Vanessa Lang
Date posted 27 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting credit control role at an international manufacturing company based in Trafford Park has recently become available. The company are looking to recruit an experienced and driven Dutch-speaking Credit Controller to join their dynamic team.
Key Responsibilities for you as a Credit Controller will include:
- To manage the outstanding sales balances by leveraging internal & external relationships to ensure timely payments & if necessary negotiating re-payment plans.
- Authorise orders as appropriate & if necessary negotiate/suspend credit facilities to facilitate order release.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with focus on a quick, regular and accurate order release.
- Reconcile customer accounts ensuring payments are accurately allocated to the appropriate account & invoices.
- Review new customer application forms rating them for credit worthiness & establishing credit limit & terms.
- Set credit limits in line with customers’ turnover & forward orders. Review credit limits within the guidelines of our credit reference agencies and credit insurer.
- Follow collection procedures for overdue accounts, focused on the use of telephone collection techniques through to debt collection/legal action.
- Achieve agreed monthly cash in target & reconciliation of daily cash.
As a Credit Controller, you should have/be:
- Fluent in Dutch (or another European language)
- Experience of credit control
- Ability to prioritise & used to managing own ledger
- Have disciplined approach to collection with ability to organise your own day
- Used to making a high volume of calls and coping with busy periods of trade
- Focus on dispute management and a "first right time approach"
This Trafford Park based company have an excellent reputation amongst clients and customers. With a competitive salary, great benefits and the chance to join a growing team, this credit control role is a fantastic opportunity to build on experience and develop in a varied role.
To apply for this role, please click below. Alternatively, for more details regarding this role or any other part-qualified finance positions in Manchester please contact Vanessa Lang email@example.com or 0161 240 7473.