Salary £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Location Letchworth Garden City
Consultant Sam Sullivan
Date posted 11 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Credit Control position with a FTSE 100 business – Letchworth Garden City – Permanent A fantastic opportunity for a self motivated Credit Controller to join a highly profitable organisation with excellent career opportunities. The business has gone from strength to strength and they are looking for someone with a focussed attitude to work closely with the Finance Manager and Financial Controller.
Main responsibilities for the Credit Controller will be:
- Daily cash management; chasing outstanding debts; weekly bank reconciliations; intercompany transfers.
- Opening and maintaining customer accounts, ensuring that control procedures are adhered to.
- Monitor ledgers to ensure that all invoices and payments are posted promptly and that payment is made as required by the relevant credit terms.
- Ensuring all transactions are authorised in accordance with the relevant control procedures.
- Review accounts monthly and restrict credit terms as necessary, notifying sales teams of the changes.
- Bank and control account reconciliations.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have previously Credit Control experience
- Have strong written and oral communication skills
- Have strong attention to detail
- Have basic Excel knowledge
If you are looking for your next challenging Credit Control role please apply to this role or email me on email@example.com