Collections Analyst (French, Spanish or German Speaking)
Salary £26,000 - £30,000 per annum + free parking, station shuttlebus
Consultant Laura Watt
Date posted 22 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A marketing solutions provider in Weybridge is looking for a Collections Analyst on a permanent basis to ensure the timely collection and application of customer payments across EMEA.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- High volume of collection calls and emails
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- Resolving and reconciling customer disputes, discrepancies, short-payments and refunds
- Maintaining outstanding client/;supplier relationships and providing excellent customer service
- Reducing aged receivables
- Accurate and timely cash application for global clients
This is a language speaking role so you must be able to converse at business level in either French, Spanish or German and be comfortable collecting cash and following billing procedures using your language/s.
Immediate start required, notice period considered also.