Salary £26,000 - £28,000 per annum
Consultant Victoria Stanton
Date posted 20 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A global Publishing company who are based in West London are looking for a Credit Controller to join their team. Reporting to the Credit Manager, this is a temporary position covering maternity for 11 months.
The Credit Controller will be sat on the busy and vibrant sales floor and will be responsible for their own ledger with circa 100 clients. The role will involve the following responsibilities:
- Chasing for payment via phone and email
- Chasing invoices worth up to £1m
- Reviewing customer contracts and dealing with queries
- Reconciling customer accounts
- Dealing with queries from the sales team
- Reporting aged debt on Excel
The successful credit controller will have proven experience in the above duties and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment. Due tot he nature of the role, my client is looking for someone to start immediately.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global company!