Salary £23,000 - £25,000 per annum
Location North London
Consultant Paige Wright
Date posted 15 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
This well known global Media company are now looking for a Credit Controller to join their retail team. The primary objective of this role is to manage the high volume of transactions on the account, made up of invoices, credit notes and deductions (queries) and ensure payments are made promptly, deductions are logged correctly and seen through to a satisfactory conclusion.
Credit Controller Duties:
- Ensure customer pays within terms & that all customer queries are logged, investigated and resolved accurately and timely.
- Develop contacts within client and customer organisation to facilitate business objectives; these contacts can include Finance, Accounts Payable, Purchasing, and Warehouse/Receiving Management.
- Escalate and chase distribution, marketing, and pricing issues to appropriate areas for resolution. Analyze customer behaviour, recommending methods to improve efficiency and AR performance, in particular pricing claims Assist in monthly and other assigned reporting and provide monthly reconciliations.
- Be aware of the company goals and expectations; tailor output to match these goals.
- Assist team members in achieving all assigned objectives.
- Visit retailers and client to facilitate strong working relationship and provide recommendations for future trading practice
- Set agendas, create proposals and presentations, issue visit reports, and follow up on key retailer visits.
- Ensure all customer queries are logged, investigated and resolved accurately and timely.
- Processing of consignment files received from clients, ensuring invoices/credit notes are generated correctly and are accurate.
- Compile list of cheques for Sales Ledger administration and take the cheques to the bank on a bi-daily basis
- Reconcile B2C payment receipts from credit card providers, prepare refunds where necessary Invoice/Credit Note print run and mail out including monthly customer statements
- Assist Credit Control and Query team as required
- Other additional duties as required by management
Location - North London (Enfield)
If you have over a years experience as a Credit Controller and eager to join a fast growing Media brand please apply now.