Salary £20,000 - £23,000 per annum
Consultant Matthew Simms
Date posted 23 May 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Scientific Games has partnered with Robert Walters to recruit an experienced and motivated Credit Controller to join their growing finance team.
Scientific Games is a NASDAQ listed, global leader in the gaming and lottery industries, with Global headquarters in Las Vegas and over 9,500 staff across the world.
The Group is on a mission to create the world’s best gaming and lottery experience for its customers.
The Group operates through three divisions – Gaming, Lottery and Digital. Collectively these offer customers a fully integrated technology platform and a customer focuses experience.
All of Scientific Games’ divisions and employees are guided by the same core values:
By the Rules: Maintain integrity in everything we do.
To Improve the Game: Continuously innovate and raise the bar.
With Passion: We love what we do and have fun doing it!
Smart: Take ownership and hold ourselves accountable.
Together: One mission, one team, one Scientific Games.
To Win: Surpass the expectations of our stakeholders.
Credit controller key responsibilities:
• End to end credit control
• Proactive checking and chasing of invoices, resolving customer enquiries and complaints
• Achievement of the monthly targets
• Developing a strong understanding of the systems and processes
• Improve the timely collection of debt
• Setting and controlling credit limits based on external reports
• Ensuring great relationships are established with customers, suppliers and internal colleagues
Credit controller key requirements:
• Ability to effectively process and manage a large number of debts with a range of clients
• Target driven
• Excellent communication (both written and verbal), with the ability to build rapport and communicate at all levels
• A team player with personality, empathy and a drive to succeed
• Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
• Strong working experience in a Credit Control role is essential
• IT literate, comfortable using MS packages - especially Excel
To apply please click below or send your CV to Matthew.email@example.com or call on +44 (0)161 240 7451.
All third-party applications will be sent to Robert Walters.