French Credit Controller
Salary £28,000 - £30,000 per annum
Location East London
Consultant Paige Wright
Date posted 16 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Reporting to the Collections Manager, this position is a member of the French Credit Controller team who are responsible for driving continuous process and performance improvements for the Group debtors’ ledger.
The primary objective of a French Credit Controller is to take full responsibility and management of a portfolio of French customers with the purpose of maximising their debtor cash collection performance, and reduce overdue debt whilst minimising any risk of late payment and bad debt.
French Credit Controller duties:
- Take full ownership of and responsibility for a portfolio of French customers, managing the full collection cycle including payment plans, stop supplies, dispute management and ensuring customer accounts are fully reconciled
- Apply time management techniques to ensure daily activities are achieved, improving own performance which is aligned to achieving the team goals and targets
- Ensure activities are targeted at maximising cash collection and reducing overdue debt
- Work with cross functions and account managers within the business to ensure invoice disputes are proactively recorded and resolved in a timely manner
- Ensure the day to day activities conform to company policies and internal control procedures
- Ensure all activities are performed, including reporting and business reviews in line with service level agreements and the month end timetable
- Provide information on customers within own debtor portfolio, to support the credit assessment process
- Ensure timely escalation of issues that may impact performance and debtor results
Location - East London
Industry - Telecommunications
If this French speaking role is for you then please apply with your updated CV.