Cash Allocation Clerk
Salary £18,000 - £21,000 per annum
Consultant Keifer Power
Date posted 12 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Due to growth within the company, this leading business based in Manchester City Centre are looking to hire a Cash Allocation Clerk to join their rapidly growing team.
Working within Credit Control department and reporting to the credit manager, you will be responsible for allocating cash collected from the credit control team.
Key duties include:-
- Daily posting of cash receipt
- Daily AR bank reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Keeping cash to a minimum
- Assisting the credit control team with admin and cash related matters
- System testing
- Ideally you will have previous cash allocation, accounts receivable or credit control experience.
- Working knowledge of SAP, Oracle or any other ERP system would be a distinct advantage.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and the opportunity to work for a newly created shared service centre.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Cash Allocation Clerk to naturally grow within a vibrant team. The business is known for developing employees and rewarding talented, excelling individuals.
Please apply below or to ask any further questions, please contact Keifer Power on email@example.com or 0161 240 7495