Salary £21,000 - £23,000 per annum
Consultant Vanessa Lang
Date posted 10 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting credit control role at an international manufacturing company based in south Manchester has recently become available. The company are looking to recruit an experienced and driven credit controller to join their accounts receivable team.
Key Responsibilities for you as a credit controller will include:
- Following Company procedures in the set up and vetting of new Customers, engaging with both the Commercial and European Data Teams
- Support Team Leader in the regular review of credit limits across the Customer base providing recommendations to AR Supervisor for any changes
- Engage with credit circles / credit referencing agencies to ensure latest information in relation credit risk is available to the Company
- Management of daily orders and credit vet process in accordance with Group Policy
- Accurate processing of sales invoices, including correct treatment of VAT on all transactions posted
- Management of all customer related invoice queries in a professional and timely manner.
As a credit controller, you should have/be:
- GCSE (Grade A-C in Math & English minimum)
- Previous experience in a credit control role, including the use of SAP (essential)
- Previous experience in accounts receivable (desirable)
- Attention to detail, accuracy and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Key Team Player with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Ability to challenge ways of working to improve processes
- Proficient in Excel
This south Manchester-based manufacturing company have an excellent reputation amongst clients and customers. With a competitive salary, great benefits and the chance to join a growing company, this credit control role is a fantastic opportunity to build on experience and develop in a varied role.
To apply for this role, please click below. Alternatively, for more details regarding this role or any other part-qualified finance positions in Manchester please contact Vanessa Lang on email@example.com or 0161 240 7473.