Salary Up to £20,000 per annum
Consultant Vanessa Lang
Date posted 10 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting Credit Controller position has arisen at a rapidly growing business based in Burnley. Working as part of the B2B Collections Team you will be responsible for the collection of debt relating to B2B customer invoices and the resolution of queries relating to B2B invoices.
As a Credit Controller you will be responsible for:
- Cash collections – overdue debt/over credit limit/new orders.
- Credit approval – liaising with sales reps and customers.
- Obtaining remittances.
- Logging any new disputes identified during calls and maintaining dispute fields.
- Repayment of any rejected debit notes.
- Maintaining credit hold functionality.
- Query resolution and liaising with sales and customers.
As a Credit Controller you will have/be:
- A minimum of 2 years credit control experience
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders to ensure that communications and relations are effective.
- Excellent communication skills with a strong customer focus
- The ability to work efficiently, manage complexity and optimise work processes
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and determined candidate looking to create a career for themselves within the finance field. The company are growing rapidly and provide excellent progression opportunities to quality candidates. This position offers the chance to gain valuable experience and develop skills in a varied, challenging role.
To apply or for more information, please contact:
Vanessa Lang at Robert Walters, on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01612407473.