Salary £26,000 - £28,000 per annum
Consultant Hayley Moate
Date posted 09 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Excellent Credit Control opportunity – Enfield A leading company in the stone industry, based in Enfield are looking for a Credit Controller to join their Finance team. The focus will be to ensure that outstanding debt is reduced, the successful candidate will be keen to get stuck in and be a self-motivated team player who picks things up quickly.
Main responsibilities for the Credit Controller will be:
- To manage the Accounts Receivables ledger with an aim to reduce outstanding debt
- To contact customers with the aim to reduce and maintain the number of debtor days to acceptable levels/targets
- To carry out Daily Sales Ledger routines, general admin, cash allocation etc.
- Ensuring that cash is allocated accurately on the day of receipt
- Ensure the ledger is fully up-to-date and reconciled.
- To assist in compiling a detailed report for Aged Debts
- Be a strong communicator and able to manage internal and external relationships
- Be highly organised and efficient
- Previous experience with Oracle would be a benefit
- Have previous experience in credit control
If you would be interested in this permanent Credit Control role, please apply or contact me at email@example.com