Salary £20,000 - £23,000 per annum + Bonus and additonal benefits
Consultant Georgina Charlesworth
Date posted 24 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Credit Controller £20,000 - £23,000 plus bonus Robert Walters are recruiting for credit controllers who can join a busy and vibrant finance function in Northampton.
We are looking for a Credit controller who has experience with the following duties:
- Contacting customers with accounts in arrears via telephone, email, and letter to determine their situation, primarily focused on obtaining payment or arranging a payment plan in keeping with company policies and customers affordability
- Building and maintaining internal and external customer relationships
- Continually delivering excellent customer service to all internal and external customers
- Resolving customer queries via phone, email or letter
- Taking manual payments over the telephone
- Allocating cash to the correct account
- Reconciling accounts
- Reviewing customers credit files
- Preparing files for legal action
- Any other ad hoc duties
The team is friendly and has a strong 'can-do' attitude, we are ideally looking for other candidates who are team players , personable, polite and hardworking.
Candidates with experience with chasing consumer debt will hold an advantage.
The role is a permanent credit controller position and also comes with additional benefits such as bonus, private health care and pension.