Temp Credit Controller
Salary £10 - £14 per hour
Consultant Hayley Moate
Date posted 21 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Excellent 2-3 Month Temp Credit Control opportunity – Epping A leading company providing legal services, based in Epping are looking for a Credit Controller to assist their Finance team prior to their office relocation. The focus will be to ensure that outstanding debt is reduced, the successful candidate will be keen to get stuck in and be a self-motivated team player who picks things up quickly.
Main responsibilities for the Credit Controller will be:
- To manage the Accounts Receivables ledger with an aim to reduce outstanding debt
- To contact customers with the aim to reduce and maintain the number of debtor days to acceptable levels/targets
- To carry out Daily Sales Ledger routines, general admin, cash allocation, and References
- Ensuring that cash is allocated accurately on the day of receipt and the Ledger is fully up-to-date and reconciled.
- To assist in compiling a detailed report for Aged Debts
- Be a strong communicator and able to manage internal and external relationships
- Be highly organised and efficient
- Have previous experience in credit control
If you are immediately available and would be interested in this temp Credit Control role, please apply or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org