French Speaking Credit Controller
Salary £24,000 - £28,000 per annum
Location City of London
Consultant Harriet Redfern
Date posted 21 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A top Recruitment Consultancy based in the City of London are looking for a French Speaking Credit Controller to join their fast paced Finance team.
This is a great opportunity join a well known Recruitment Consultancy and take ownership of the French ledger. As the French Speaking Credit Controller your main duties will include:
- Contact customers by phone, e-mail & letter to finalize collection of outstanding debts
- Managing financial compliance and adherence to process
- Working with Sales Ledger to allocate payments received
- Monitor outstanding balance against set credit limit and escalate to line manager when limit exceeded
- Maintaining accurate records & updating call-log notes
- Respond to daily account queries e.g credit limit holds, rate or unit queries.
- Timely closure of credit control issues, customers' claims and disputes
- Work with remote leadership and regional sales teams
- Liaise with payroll, business co-ordinators, billing, data-management, and sales teams to resolve account issues
- Process rebates, and manage payment terms in accordance with agreed process
- Ensure regional tax compliance and reduce exposure to withholding tax issues.
- Provide solutions to internal and external customers without contravening policies
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Fluent in French
- SAP experienced or an adept systems learner
- 1-2 years experience in an accounts receivable commercial environment with high turnover
- Strong excel skills in data compilation & reconciliation desirable
- Being a self motivator is essential
- Demonstrate strong organisational & time management skills
If you're confident that your experience matches the job description and you're looking for a French Speaking Credit Controller then please don't hesitate to apply.