Senior Credit Controller
Location West London
Consultant Harriet Redfern
Date posted 21 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A top Global Recruitment Consultancy are looking for a Senior Credit Controller to join their West End based team to manage major accounts and ensure the team are hitting targets.
Your key Senior Credit Controller responsibilities will include:
- Help motivate a team of credit controllers in accordance with agreed
policies, procedures and employment legislation.
- Provide direction and leadership on collection issues.
- Collection of overdue debt.
- Manage own accounts receivable ledger of major accounts.
- Establish beneficial relationships with customers through
regular meetings and contact in order to maximise collections.
- To ensure reporting to customers is thorough and timely to avoid
- Improve collection cycle/process to continually reduce aged debt and bad
debt provision and meet company DSO targets.
- Report results and processes to Credit Manager.
- Support Credit Manager on developing and stream lining credit
- Previous experience within the Recruitment Industry
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A working knowledge of account management
- Experience working for an RPO Recruitment Agency
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in becoming a Senior Credit Controller then please don't hesitate to apply.