Salary £24,000 - £28,000 per annum
Consultant Paige Wright
Date posted 14 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A global Recruitment Consultancy with a strong portfolio of Professional Service clients are looking for a dynamic, career driven Credit Controller to join their growing finance team based in Central London. They offer the successful candidate development of skill set and career opportunities.
As a Credit Controller, Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- End to end credit control of 5-8 large key clients
- Proactive checking and chasing of invoices, resolving customer enquiries and complaints
- Achievement of the monthly targets
- Developing a strong understanding of the systems and processes
- Improve the timely collection of debt
- Setting and controlling credit limits based on external reports
- Ensuring great relationships are established with customers, suppliers and internal colleagues
As a Credit Controller, You Will Have/be
- Ability to effectively process and manage a large number of debts with a range of clients
- Target driven
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal), with the ability to build rapport and communicate at all levels
- A team player with personality, empathy and a drive to succeed
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong working experience in a Credit Control role is essential
- IT literate, comfortable using MS packages - especially Excel
This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic Credit Controller to join a growing business, develop their skill set and progress through the company structure.
Apply below or, to find out more about Credit Control or other finance roles, please contact Paige Wright.