Salary £20,000 - £23,000 per annum
Consultant Sam Sullivan
Date posted 05 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity for a dynamic, career driven Credit Controller to join an award winning FTSE 100 business . The business has grown significantly over the last year with an aggressive growth strategy in place. The business is looking for someone with a focussed attitude to work closely with the Finance Manager and Financial Controller.
Main responsibilities for the Credit Controller will be:
- Daily cash management; chasing outstanding debts; weekly bank reconciliations; intercompany transfers.
- Opening and maintaining customer accounts, ensuring that control procedures are adhered to.
- Monitor ledgers to ensure that all invoices and payments are posted promptly and that payment is made as required by the relevant credit terms.
- Ensuring all transactions are authorised in accordance with the relevant control procedures.
- Review accounts monthly and restrict credit terms as necessary, notifying sales teams of the changes.
- Bank and control account reconciliations.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have previously Credit Control experience
- Have strong written and oral communication skills
- Have strong attention to detail
- Have basic Excel knowledge
This is an excellent opportunity to get on board with an award winning business, develop your skills further and work within a unique envirnoment. If you would like to apply for this role or find out more please apply online or contact Sam Sullivan at Robert Walters on email@example.com