Salary £45,000 - £60,000 per annum
Location East London
Consultant Harriet Redfern
Date posted 27 February 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A boutique Recruitment Consultancy based in East London are currently looking for an experienced Credit Manager to join their close knit team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Credit Manager looking for a new opportunity in the fast paced Recruitment Consultancy industry. As the companies Credit Manager you will be solely responsible for the collection process and ensuring that targets are met. Your key duties will include:
- Actively manage the company’s accounts receivable portfolio by reducing the delinquent accounts receivable and improving the company’s DSO.
- Prepare and execute collection plans targeted to reduce the delinquent accounts and DSO.
- Management and direction of the accounts receivable employees.
- Distributes workload and provides guidance, direction and mentoring to a junior Credit Controller.
- Prepare accounts receivable metrics and analytic on a monthly and quarterly basis and give status updates on the AR as requested
- Recommend and implement any accounts receivable system enhancements and implementation.
- Ensure that all accounts receivable activities are done in an accurate and timely manner.
- Enforces Credit Policy compliance, regulatory and legal compliance, credit transaction integrity and completeness of all transactions within the Credit Team.
- Serve as primary contact for client prospects; interacts in-person and via phone with existing customers, potential customers
- Work with the Sales team to ensure that customers are treated with respect and that customer issues are resolved in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Make credit decisions within assigned authority
- Negotiate documentation and payment terms with customers to ensure transactions are properly secured
The ideal candidate for the role will have the following experience:
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadline
- Advanced excel skills essential
- A minimum 5 years’ experience in Credit and Collections
- Demonstrated track record of managing a collections process
- Fast paced environment
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
If you're confident that your experience matches the job description and you're looking for a new opportunity then please don't hesitate to apply.