Location West End
Consultant Harriet Redfern
Date posted 27 February 2017
A West End based Recruitment Consultancy are currently looking for an experienced and out going Credit Controller to join their expanding finance team.
As one of the Credit Controllers at this Global Recruitment Consultancy your duties will include the following:
- Contact customers by phone, e-mail & letter to finalise collection of outstanding debts
- Managing financial compliance and adherence to process
- Working with Sales Ledger to allocate payments received
- Monitor outstanding balance against set credit limit and escalate to line manager when limit exceeded
- Maintaining accurate records & updating call-log notes
- Respond to daily account queries e.g credit limit holds, rate or unit queries.
- Timely closure of credit control issues, customers' claims and disputes
- Work with remote leadership and regional sales teams
- Liaise with payroll, business coordinators, billing, data-management, and sales teams to resolve account issues
- Process rebates, and manage payment terms in accordance with agreed process
- Ensure regional tax compliance and reduce exposure to withholding tax issues.
- Provide solutions to internal and external customers without contravening company policies
For this Credit Controller position, you will have the following experience:
- At least 1-2 years experience in a Credit Controller position
- Experience within a Recruitment Consultancy
- A confident and out going personality
- The ability to work well in a fast paced environment
If you think that your experience matches this West End based Credit Controller position then please don't hesitate to apply today.