German Speaking Credit Controller
Location City of London
Consultant Harriet Redfern
Date posted 21 February 2017
An award winning Recruitment Consultancy are currently looking for a German Speaking Credit Controller to join their fun and vibrant team based in the City of London.
The German speaking Credit Controller main responsibilities for this role:
- Responsibility for credit control process
- Manage purchase ledgers of both companies including obtaining approvals prior to payments
- Responsible for the Billing and revenue recognition for the business
- Prepare weekly sales KPI reports for the Team Leaders in the business
- Credit card reconciliations
- Weekly bank reconciliations including foreign currency accounts.
- Petty cash management and reconciliations
- Back up the Management Accountant during periods of absence
- Ad hoc project work
- Experienced credit controller
- German speaker would be advantageous
- Deadline orientated and ability to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- Self-motivated and strong communication skills
- strong analytical skills and likes problem solving
- Good Knowledge of accounting software - Sage Accounts
- Strong working knowledge of Excel including pivot tables, vlookups and graphical presentation
- 1-2 years of experience working in an accounts team
If you think this German Speaking Credit Controller role is for you, please do not hesitate to apply.