Salary £20000 - £26000 per annum
Consultant Omar Kobbacy
Date posted 15 February 2017
A Permanent vacancy has arisen due to continued growth. An industry leading powerhouse based in Manchester city centre is looking for an determined Credit Controller to join their friendly, professional finance team.
As a Credit Controller your duties will include:
- Chasing debts from customers and resolving queries
- Obtaining payments of overdue accounts
- Review the sales ledger
- Allocate cash receipts against aged debtors
- Reducing debtor days and minimising bad debt risk
- Maintain relationships with Customers and Supplier
You will have previous experience in credit control with a proven track record of reducing debtor days. You must demonstrate strong inter-personal skills as well as the ability to forge relationships with both internal staff and external clients. Also, the ability to effectively process and manage a large number of debts and be target driven.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Credit Controller to use as a training platform for them to progress within a expanding business.
Please click below to apply.