Salary £25000 - £30000 per annum
Consultant Paige Wright
Date posted 29 November 2016
A well established law company have just released a position in their Credit Control department. Reporting directly to the Credit Manager. The UK team are currently seeking a results driven Credit Controller who thrives in a fast-paced environment. This is a 5 month role based in Central London. The team you would be joining ensures support to the Credit Control Manager & Practice groups by chasing debts for payment in accordance with payment terms.
Credit Controller Responsibilities:
- Be accountable for the management of debtor balances on matter files
- liaising with fee earners regarding their debtors report on a monthly bases
- Monitor comments coming out of the partner meetings and ensure they are recorded on the COLLECT system and agreed actions are carried out or followed up in a timely fashion
- Identify potential problem areas to Credit Control Manager
- Participate in meetings with clients with Credit Control Manager to advise on debtor balances and provision of information
- Manage expectations of cash inflow patterns by way of daily/weekly update to Credit Manager
- Conduct direct communication with clients on debtor balances
- Handling the full Credit Control process on your personal accounts
A background working in a legal firm is required. Must have knowledge of bill process within a law firm and detailed knowledge of Solicitors Account Rules.
Only apply if you are immediately available or on a week notice, interviews to happen immediately.
If this Credit Controller position is something you are interested in call me on my direct line (02075098869) and apply now.