Location East London
Consultant Harriet Redfern
Date posted 24 November 2016
Are you an ambitious and self motivated Credit Controller with a previous experience in a Recruitment Consultancy? If so this Credit Controller position in a Global Consultancy based in East London could be the perfect role for you.
As a Credit Controller in this expanding Recruitment Consultancy your duties will include:
- Contact customers by phone, e-mail & letter to finalise collection of outstanding debts
- Managing financial compliance and adherence to internal process
- Working with Sales Ledger to allocate payments received
- Monitor outstanding balance against set credit limit and escalate to line manager when limit exceeded
- Maintaining accurate records & updating call-log notes
- Respond to daily account queries e.g credit limit holds, rate or unit queries.
- Timely closure of credit control issues, customer's claims and disputes
- Work with remote leadership and regional sales teams
- Liaise with payroll, business coordinators, billing, data-management, and sales teams to resolve account issues
- Process rebates, and manage payment terms in accordance with agreed process
- Ensure regional tax compliance and reduce exposure to withholding tax issues.
If you have 3-5 years credit control experience (intended only as a guide) and have worked within a Recruitment Consultancy then please don't hesitate to apply for this exciting Credit Controller position.