Salary £20000 - £23000 per annum
Location West London
Consultant Paige Wright
Date posted 23 November 2016
A well established housing and social care provider are looking for a credit controller to join their credit team. Their approach as a company are based on the development of outstanding partnership with employees, clients, tenants, customers, their families and the wider community. They are looking for a confident credit controller to handle the private accounts.
This newly created role will be for an initial 6 months with the potential to go permanent. In this valuable credit controller position you will be working in a team of 7 delivering the high quality service to your clients. This role will be responsible for producing and distributing invoices accurately and in a timely manner.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Chasing outstanding debts for private clients by telephone and email
- Recording chase history and agreed payment timescales on the system
- Proactively resolving and monitoring any queries raised
- Liaising with partners and associates on all debts
- Analysing, monitoring and reducing 90+ debt
- Checking incoming funds on bank account
- Responding to correspondence from clients
- Electronic filing
- Undertaking ad hoc projects as directed
- Assisting the Credit Control Team Leader where necessary
The Credit Manager is looking for someone who has strong customer service, interpersonal and staff development skills. Someone who enjoys a challenge and can be left with little supervision while still completing all tasks needed.
You should only apply if you are immediately available or on a week notice.
If you think this jobs for you, apply now!