Senior Credit Analyst
Salary £70000 - £75000 per annum
Consultant Victoria Stanton
Date posted 22 November 2016
A Financial company based in London are looking to recruit a Senior Credit Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. The role of the Senior Credit Analyst will be working for a global company and will be responsible for the analysis and providing recommendations for their client base and new customers.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, the Senior Credit Analyst will be working in a team of other Credit Analysts and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Responsible for a client base all departments of the business
- Dealing with clients ranging from large corporate and SME business's
- Preparing applications for credit assessment
- Meeting clients face to face to talk through the credit assessment/ decision
- Ongoing portfolio analysis
- Work closely with the Credit Manager and CFO to put forward new ideas on the credit process
- Liaise with Senior Finance members and reporting on the teams performance
For this position, you will have experience working in the Banking sector and within a similar role. The successful Senior Credit Analyst will be articulate, have great attention to detail and have the ability to work in a high volume environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Credit Analyst, who wants to work for a global company and who wants progress into a manangment position.
Please click to apply.