Salary £25000 - £30000 per annum
Consultant Paige Wright
Date posted 17 November 2016
A well established property and housing company have just released a position in their Credit Control department, recruiting for a solid credit controller on a temp to perm placement. Reporting directly to the Credit Control Manager. The UK team are currently seeking a results driven Credit Controller who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The team you would be joining ensures that cash collection is maximised dealing with the queries start to finish.
Credit Controller Responsibilities:
- Full credit control responsibility for an agreed group of customers (aligned to specific Business Managers)
- Allocation of cash receipts
- Chasing for payment of outstanding debt as appropriate to ensure targets and deadlines are met and achieved
- Apply guidance as per the Credit Management policy regarding overdue debt and holding/releasing new orders
- Close liaison with Business Managers to ensure a consistent approach is taken to debt collection & approval of invoices for promotional spend
- Development of effective working relationships with customer contacts to assist in the prompt collection of debt
- Regular reporting of debt performance to escalate issues as required
- Checking & monitoring of customers credit ratings to ensure appropriate level of credit limit and terms are provided in compliance with Credit Management Policy
- Maintain records for checks performed on customers for compliance with new HMRC requirements
A background working in a high volume fast paced environment is required. Property or Real Estate background is useful but not essential.
You must have nothing more than a weeks notice period. Interviews to happen immediately.
If this Credit Controller role based in Central London is something you are interested in call me on my direct line (02075098869) and apply now.