Senior Billings Administrator
Salary £30000 - £31000 per annum
Consultant Victoria Stanton
Date posted 17 November 2016
A well established Property company based in Central London are looking to recruit a Senior Billings Administrator on a permanent basis. The role of the Senior Billings Administrator will be reporting to the Credit and Billing Manager and will work with a Billings Administrator. It will be responsible for the complete billing process across the UK for both inter-company and external contacts.
The role will include the following duties:
- Reconciling inter company accounts
- Investigating any queries
- Monthly reconciliations between the billing systems
- Ensuring the company billing procedures are followed and review the policies regularly and put forward any new ideas
- Assist the Credit and Billings Manager and attend monthly meetings and presentations
- Provide training for the Billings Administrator
The successful Senior Billings Administrator will have proven experience in working within a Billings Administrator position for a medium to large company previously. Excellent communication skills are essential for this position as well as having the ability to work in a high volume environment.
This is a growing UK based organisation and with its head office in London.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply!