Salary £35000 - £50000 per annum
Consultant Victoria Stanton
Date posted 10 November 2016
A Property company based in South London are looking for a Credit Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. This a fantastic opportunity to work for an established company with great growth plans.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the role of the Credit Manager will be to managed the credit control team of 5 and will involve the following duties:
- Oversee the combined team ledger
- Deal with any escalated queries from the team
- Carry out the monthly cashflow and aged debt reporting
- Set monthly targets for the team
- Implement new credit control processes
- Look at the company credit policy
- Report monthly to the Senior board members
The successful Credit Manager will have proven experience in working in a Credit Management position, working for a property company. You would of already had experience in implementing new processes and conducting monthly appraisals for a team.
Excellent communications along with credit experience within Property is essential for this role
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply!