Salary £16000 - £20000 per annum
Consultant Christopher Lloyd
Date posted 28 October 2016
An international Wigan based Manufacturing business are currently looking for a self motivated Credit Controller to join their growing team.
A well known manuafcturing business specialising in the food and drink industry are currently looking for an experienced Senior Credit Controller to join the head office team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing your allocated ledger
- Responsible for managing the allocation of cash receipts for your allocated ledger
- Reporting on a regular basis to the Credit Control Manager on the position of the assigned sale ledger and problem accounts, and discussing the course of any action where applicable
- Create and initiate new ideas and encouraging the generation of new ideas
- Proactively contacting customers both by phone and email to chase any outstanding monies and to deal with any customer queries
- Managing the process to ensure customers have received invoices which have been accurately raised and distributed in a timely manner
- Creating and maintaining customer's accounts, and running credit checks on existing and new customers
- Ensuring resolution of all errors and queries received
- Build and maintain strong working relationships, both internally and externally ensuring high standards of service are provided at all times
- Handle disputed accounts and negotiate with clients to bring payment in line with terms
- At least two year's experience in a similar Credit Control role
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of working in FMCG or manufacturing environment
- Studying towards a professional Credit Management qualification such as ICM
This is an excellent opportunity for any Credit Controller who is interested in joining a business that offers stability, support and progression to learn and develop into a senior role.