Salary £18000 - £25000 per annum + plus bonus
Consultant Frankie Cripsey
Date posted 24 October 2016
An exciting opportunity at a Leading Accident Management company, based in Stockport, are recruiting for a Recoveries Negotiator.
Key responsibilities as a Recoveries Negotiator:
- Managing your own varied portfolio of recovery cases, client relationships and expectations, liaising with the claims team (both personal and corporate),
- Proactively managing a caseload of recovery cases from initial notification through to conclusion
- Making good technical decisions whilst delivering exceptional customer service
- Regularly communicate and manage relationships with Policyholders, Brokers, Loss Adjusters, Solicitors and other experts
- Making good day to day decisions to achieve agreed objectives and showing initiative in approach
You will be required to have:
- Experience in Recovery work either from an Insurer, Loss Adjusting or Legal background
- Excellent knowledge of the ABI GTA and Credit Hire Case Law
- Demonstrated ability to make successful decisions and overcome obstacles
- Proven ability in a targeted environment and the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with strong attention to detail
This leading provider within the services industry, in Stockport, are dedicated to employee development and feedback making this a fantastic opportunity.
Apply below or to find out more about the Recoveries Negotiator job contact Frankie Cripsey on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44161 214 7444.