Salary £23000 - £26000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Consultant Omar Kobbacy
Date posted 19 October 2016
One of the UK’s leading providers of vital multi-technical services based in Manchester is looking for a Credit Controller to work within their finance team due to a number of recent contract wins.
Key Credit Controller responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the timely collection of debts owed to the company
- Liaise with clients to make sure payments are swift
- Work alongside colleagues to ensure the precise documentation of cash and credit allocations every day
- Deal with internal and timely queries
- Process sales ledger invoices and credit notes on an ad-hoc basis
- Perform general administrative functions
Key skills preferred:
- Strong excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to function as part of a team
- Experience of using an ERP system
- Credit control experience
This is a great opportunity for a skilled credit controller to further develop their career with a growing market leader. You will work closely with an impressive Financial Controller who is keen to grow a team around this position, as the business continues to grow.
To apply for this Credit Controller position please contact Omar Kobbacy on 0161 214 7424 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.