Location West London
Consultant Harriet Redfern
Date posted 19 October 2016
A successful media company is looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join the West London based team. This is an exciting role for someone looking for a hands on credit control position in a growing media company.
Your key responsibilities as the Credit Controller will include:
- Solely responsible for all aspects of credit control
- Setting up new customers on Sage (finance system) and office manager (internal system)
- Running credit checks on all new customers
- Taking card payments for first 5 hires and posting to Sage
- Returning customer deposits
- Deciding credit terms and limits for customers after initial first 5 hires
- Sending out statements
- Build relationships internally and externally
- Phone customers and chase overdue invoices
- Maintain commentary so others can pick up if needed
- Control and minimise overall debt level
- First point of contact for any customer relating issues – internally and externally
- Report to business customers on hold / to go on hold
- Hold regular meetings with finance manager to review debt level
- Proactively escalating any customer issues before they arise
- Taking initiative to find ways to reduce debt level
- Reconcile customer deposit account
As the Credit Controller, you will have 3/4 years experience (intended as a guide) in a similar role and a proven track record of bringing debt level down. It is desirable that you have experience of Sage 50.
This is an excellent Credit Controller opportunity for the ambitious individual to join a respected business to broaden their experience and progress within a well established company.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.