Credit Control Supervisor
Salary £27000 - £30000 per annum
Location South West London
Consultant Paige Wright
Date posted 17 October 2016
Working for a global company based in Wimbledon, you will have a solid background in credit control, previous experience in managing a team and a key eye to detail. You will be reporting directly into the Financial Controller.
Responsibilities for the Credit Control Supervisor will be:
- Helping to implement/improve some processes
- Dealing with the full credit control process
- Clearing all over due invoices and aged debt
- Liaising with the sales team
- Maintaining and developing relationships
As the Credit Control Supervisor, you will have/be:
- Detail orientated
- Confident with excellent people skills
- Strong numerical skills
- Relaxed attitude when under pressure
- Dynamic & Sociable
This role is looking to start ASAP. Only apply if immediately available or on a week notice.
If you are interested in this Credit Control Supervisor role, contact me on the direct line (02075098869) to apply or send over updated CV through the online application process.