Salary £15000 per annum
Consultant Natasha Stoddart
Date posted 13 October 2016
A fantastic opportunity for an outgoing and professional individual to join a great company based in Watford, as a Credit Controller. This is a part time Credit Controller role which would suit a candidate with Credit Controller experience, looking for a new challenge in a fantastic company with part time hours (3 days a week) based in Watford.
Key Responsibilities of the part time Credit Controller:
- Chasing customers directly by phone and email
- Regular review of the Ages Debt Report ensuring that customers adhere to the agreed trading terms
- Working with the Finance Manager to take remedial action against outstanding accounts
- To liaise with the sales team ensuring that customer credit limits are realistic, and making changes as required
- To maintain the accuracy of the Customer Database, arranging for changes, additions and updates as required
- Preparation of legal forms with supporting documents for submission to solicitors and courts
- To provide regular reports to the Financial Manager as required
You will have proven experience as a Credit Controller, with good working knowledge of Excel. Experience of using SAP would be advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a team player to join a friendly team in part time role. If this is the role for you then please apply or send your CV to email@example.com