Salary £14.00 - £15 per hour
Consultant Victoria Stanton
Date posted 12 October 2016
A well established Publishing company based in Central London are looking to recruit a Credit Controller on a temporary basis for at least 4 months
Reporting to the Credit Manager, the role of a the credit controller will be working in a team of 4 other credit controllers and will involve the following duties:
- Responsible for 1000 live accounts across 3 different entities
- Chasing debt via the phone and email for UK and International clients
- Account reconciliations and dealing with any queries
- Working to monthly collection targets for 90 days plus
- Working to monthly
- Monthly reporting on aged debt for the team
The Credit Controller position will be working in a busy and high volume environment so the ideal person will have a good level of credit control experience to pick up the role efficiently.
If you have working knowledge of the SUN system it would be a huge advantage as well as good Excel skills.
This is a global organisation and with its head office in London.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply!