Credit Control Supervisor
Salary £25000 - £30000 per annum
Consultant Dan Evans
Date posted 06 October 2016
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Experienced Credit Control Supervisor with a Market leading reputable company located just outside Manchester city centre. The business offers great internal opportunities and is looking to expand its finance team due to organic growth and success within the business.
As a Credit Control Supervisor your responsibilities will include:
- Actively manage and minimise the overall debt
- Liaise with and support all remote Property Managers and debt collection teams to ensure that debts are collected as efficiently as possible
- Prepare weekly / monthly debtors reports in a consistent format with relevant debt KPI’s
- Efficiently manage Group wide inter-company debts
- Liaise with treasury department to improve cash flow management
You will have:
- Extensive experience in a credit control supervisor capacity
- Excellent reporting skills including relevant KPI's
- Good understanding of the legal environment surrounding debt collection
- Excellent knowledge of all aspects of credit control
- Property experience is desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded individual to gain experience and progress within a company that offers progression, opportunities and an excellent culture.
If you have the relevant experience please apply.