Salary £20000 - £29000 per annum
Consultant Paige Wright
Date posted 29 September 2016
A global FMCG organisation has just released a role in their Credit Control department. Reporting directly to the Credit Manager, this Credit Controller position offers outstanding exposure within an international company. This is a role based in Twickenham with an immediate start.
The UK team are currently seeking a results driven Credit Controller who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The team you would be joining ensures that cash collection is maximised dealing with all the queries start to finish. Having the confidence to speak to clients face to face when necessary.
Credit Controller Responsibilities:
- Full credit control responsibility for an agreed group of customers
- Allocation of cash receipts
- Chasing for payment of outstanding debt as appropriate to ensure targets and deadlines are met and achieved
- Apply guidance as per the Credit Management policy regarding overdue debt and holding/releasing new orders.
- Close liaison with Business Managers to ensure a consistent approach is taken to debt collection & approval of invoices for promotional spend
- Development of effective working relationships with customer contacts to assist in the prompt collection of debt
- Regular reporting of debt performance to escalate issues as required
- Checking & monitoring of customers credit ratings to ensure appropriate level of credit limit and terms are provided in compliance with TWE Credit Management Policy
- Maintain records for checks performed on customers for compliance with new HMRC requirements
Only apply if you have proven experience within Credit Control, nothing more than a week notice period and happy to commute to Twickenham. Interviews to happen immediately.
If this is something you are interested in call me on my direct line (02075098869) and apply now.